groSolar is a primary resource for navigating the complex commercial solar market. Our design-build and project management team is one of the most experienced in the solar industry with a proven track record of high quality projects which are on time and on budget. We understand the value of nurturing long-term relationships with our customers and professionally partnering with you in the development of solar energy solutions.
The groSolar team takes great pride in its 15 years of successful solar PV project installation experience and customer satisfaction. The team’s total design and construction experience is measured in the billions of dollars of completed work and is well credentialed in the construction of commercial building and real estate development, health care, educational facilities, hospitality buildings, landfills, and brownfield sites. Our deep project management, design, engineering and construction experience, processes, and methodologies are successfully integrated into each and every solar PV project.
We understand the responsibility of ensuring solar project success. groSolar only utilizes equipment from pre-approved and established vendors with significant experience and a demonstrated history of quality performance.
Turnkey Solar Solution
Our project management takes the responsibility to install every PV system in accordance with best practices. In addition to project oversight before and during construction, we initiate a rigorous testing and commissioning procedure at the completion of project construction. This ensures all installed systems are operating properly and will be covered under manufacturer warranties.
Other Relevant Project Experience
- Geotechnical investigation services
- Local planning and zoning board approval
- County Planning Board approval
- County Soil Conservation District approval processes
- Landfill closure approval processes
- Landfill site assessment and investigation, remedial work plans, system design, and construction system operation and maintenance, project reporting, and regulatory negotiations
- Water and wastewater treatment systems
- Environmental agency approvals
- Working within military bases