Over the project life of 20 or more years, there are routine and sometimes unanticipated maintenance needs for your solar project. groSolar’s experienced professionals can provide the ongoing support and maintenance of your project to ensure it is operating at designed levels. This level of support is provided with the same high quality customer service that you received through the design - build process of installing your solar system.
Routine and preventative maintenance items can include:
- active monitoring of system performance
- on-site inspections of all system components
- annual cleaning of the panels
- upholding manufacturer requirements for operation and service warranties
- landscaping upkeep
- mechanical and electrical checks
- checking and replacing filters
Routine & Preventative Maintenance
These visits can occur once or multiple times per year, and would be included in the O&M agreement. Other items could include preventive emergency weather shut downs, repairing weather related damages, and other general repairs.